Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 2

Random Post | Hard Feeling



Just took a test today. I thought I had well-prepared for it. I thought it would be the easiest to score among the others. I thought I'm confident enough to take the challenge. But I end up feeling there was nothing I could do when I had the paper on my hand. It was totally out of my expected, it's not something I could do. 
I couldn't even understand what the scenario is trying to say. Such a big failure isn't it? I'm now wondering how can I take the remaining 2 papers while I didn't even touch the CR study text yet.

Finally received the notice from college that I have got to pay my remaining school fees. It's shame to admit that I had lost my scholarship. I'm actually trying to hide the truth. Silly me, feeling so shame that I fell out from the full scholar list. Guiltiness kills. 🔫
I was crying when I talked to my mom about it. Getting the money from her. Can you understand that kind of feeling?

No comments: