Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 17

A Two-day Getaway in Malacca | Day 1

Been doing so bad in the mid-term exam i took 2 weeks ago. Honestly, it's the worst that I've ever done. For the first time, I feel like packing home immediately cause I feel super duper lost and hopeless at the moment. Can't figure out any solution to help myself out of the situation yet. Btw, I've been for a little getaway the next day right after the exam. I enjoy trying so much nice food out there; and getting away from the pack and stressful area makes me feel really great, at least you can throw away all the worries and stress for temporary right?


Back to the topic. Actually, I've been to Malacca once, I mean only visit to the A Farmosa's zoo during my Standard 6 graduation trip. So, I'll consider this as my first visit to Malacca as a whole. Alright, gonna show you the photos I took in Malacca and let them do the speaking kay?


Selfie in the car. #girlsbeingfirls right? =D


Here is our first stop, the 郑和宝船, it's just located in front of Jonker Street. Fyi, there are many entrance to Jonker Street, so it's really difficult to explain. But there is a shop named 三叔公 at the corner, which sells durian cendol, or I should say various food related to durian?



Maybe I should clarify that this Chung Wah Chop is our official first stop? Cause we actually went there to settle our lunch.



Let me introduce you the famous 鸡粒饭.
The rice really taste and smell good. You aren't gonna regret for trying it. 
But for me, I don't like the chicken; cause I'm not a white-chicken lover, I prefer the roasted type. So maybe I'll try the roasted chicken when I visit to Malacca again, perhaps in October?
*Fyi, this shop only provide white chicken, so you might need to go for another shop if you are more into roasted chicken.*


Our touring journey begins now: -


The Christ Church. Finally get to pay a visit to here.




The tri-shore/pedicab decorated with pretty flowers and lightnings, some even have a theme of pink panther or hello kitty.

The Kincir Air Melaka (Giant Windmill of Malacca), located next to Malacca River.


Malacca River.

Flora de la Mar, a restored Portuguese ship.



Next stop: Our hotel room @ Dreamz Paradise Hotel, a brand new one.


Take a rest and we continue our food hunting journey for this Klebang Original Coconut Shake, it is located next to a Caltex petrol station.
If you're going to take away the coconut shake, you can just stop by the road side as they have a stall out there; else you can go inside as there is a huge parking area for their customers.

This is it, the famous klebang coconut shake, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.
It's worth trying and it only cost RM 2.30 for one. So cheap right?



Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup


When you're in  Malacca, Satay Celup is definitely one of the MUST-TRY food!
It's on my top favourite list in this food hunting journey.

Jonker Street Night Market.
A very heritage street, suitable for tourists to visit to.
It's full of those local foods, and small items that you can buy as souvenir.


The final stop for that day: Geographer Cafe
*copied the photo from web cause I forgotten to capture*

A relaxing night after the hectic week.


with Shannie.

and Xinli.

Click here to continue for the day 2's Malacca getaway

No comments: