Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 14

Pre-21st Birthday Celebration for My Party Queen


Belloooo everyone! How's your Raya holiday? Well, I've had an awesome week. Hanging out with friends almost everyday, get ready and prepare for the parties! Woohooo! Yea I actually mean PARTYYYY!!!
It's like finally hearing me said so, right? I knew that. So, let's skip all the craps and I'll show you the photos of the parties.

It's all about the pre-21st birthday celebration for my sweetheart aka the party queen. She is the only one who could fit best for this name. Take a guess, who will she be?



FIRST  ROUND -- PARTY NIGHT  

Theng. Elene. Jying.

Jying. Wei.


Sometimes blurry photos turn out to have a nicer result, the party feeling is clearly shown right?
Jacinda, the Ziwei. 

Shannie, the crazy one!

Theng, the pretty.

Four of us.
At least 8 years of friendship and we are still counting.
Best friend forever! xoxo








SECOND  ROUND -- HOUSE PARTY

Tadahhh.... The answer is revealed in this photo.


Dear Shannie, the party queen!

Theng, Jying. Shannie. Wei.

All of us, so-called reunited I guess?
After 4 or 5 years? Hmmm... It's long enough to remember.

Once again, Happy 21st to my party queen! 
Love you like always.
May all the joy and laughter stay with you all the time.
XOXO 

No comments: