Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 29

JUN · JULY Semester Holiday!

I'm now back to KayElle for a brand new semester, which is already the week 2! So what have I done during my past 2 months? Uhh. Tadahhh...

WORK - WORK - WORK

Yuppp. You didn't see it wrong. Other than work, it's still work. What a boring semester break isn't it? I admit that it's really a great experience to try out something new and fresh. But things turn out to be different when you need to work for overtime everyday and including Saturday. My holiday actually seem to begin after my internship, which is when the new semester starts. For the first time ever, I hang out almost everyday with my besties, and fully utilized my remaining limited holidays.


So here's some photos during my holidays: -

Drinking session with the classmates the other night! 



Chillinng with the babies on the weekend.



End of the internship, let's sing to celebrate! :D


I'm not an outgoing person, not even talk a lot, yet hanging out with these crazy people is always that fun.



#ootd



Spontaneous outing (dinner @Kuang Sheng)  to accompany Shannie: -

Fish In Oven as my meal. Slurp slurp!


Not sure what it is called, but not bad either.

I'm not sure if they changed the menu or what, the food is kind of different and more delicious compared to my first visit.



Meet up with the ex-classmates. 
Feel like never meet them up for ages!




#ootd
Finally wore this yellow skirt after so long, 
always prefer the reddish one cause it look nicer and easier to mix and match.

Last outing with the girl in Penang.



Time to concentrate back on my studies I guess, still, going back to chill on this weekends.
Play hard, study hard! Am I right? Teehee.
See you soon Penang!

No comments: