Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 1

1.05.2013 | Happy Labour Day

Aloha! Happy labour day guys! Time flies, April is already the past tense. And FINAL is just around the corner, another 2 weeks from now. Still lack of preparation, kind of stressful here. The thought of dropping off the course always pops out in my mind lately. Btw, I'm back to Penang again, though there are more distractions here, e.g the iPad; yet I feel more comfortable being here in my home, and my hometown.

Motivation needed. Concentration needed. Do pray hard for me yar! ^^


Anyway, back to the topic today. Headed out to catch up Iron Man 3 with my family today. It's really a nice movie. I like it when all the robots came out together trying to defeat the bad ones. So, a long waited movie by all has just screened, and now I'm looking forward for Man of Steel and the most important one, Fast and Furious 6!

#ootd for today, using the new S4.

Wearing long pants today, I know this is very rare.
Cause my mom warned me not to wear shorts so often when I'm already at the age of 20, especially I just bought lots of shorts these days.
Shorts are simple, and easy for doing shopping, don't you agree with that? Teehee.



See, the photo quality is TERRIBLY CLEAR!!!
I can see my pimple here. *I don't apply make up to cover it thou*


Normal mode VS Night mode.

 I love the new S4 so much, feels like changing my iPhone 4S already. Yet there are more features waiting me to discover since the android phone is still different from Apple product.


Till here then. Nighty night! ^^

No comments: