Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 19

Scrumptious Moments | Levain. Jogoya. IKEA. Uncle Jang

Hellooooo~~ Gonna blog mostly about food today. It'll be a short brief of new restaurants I've been or new things I tried lately.

1. Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

They offer bread, pastries, spaghetti. cakes, chocolates and macaroons.
You can find out more about this bakery at its homepage http://www.levain.com.my/

Mushroom Cream Spaghetti.

Uhhm. I'm not very sure what pasta is this.

Anyway, I don't really like their spaghetti, and since we were in a hurry, I wasn't able to try the cakes, which seem very delicious and recommended by customers, I think I shall pay a visit to the bakery again, specifically for the cakes! Teehee.


***UPDATED***

As I said earlier, I will visit Levain the 2nd time just to try out the cakes, and yes, here's some of the cakes we ordered.




It looks nice here, but not recommended, though it's not really that big in size, 
but imagine that 3 of us can't even finish it.

And this one, for those who like SWEET things, yes I mean sweet and the lovey dovey feel,
you may try this,especially those strawberry lover.


And for the last one, most welcome for us, 
best recommendation to tiramisu lover, you can still try it if you're not one of them,
cause it's really yummy!


Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
No. 7, Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +603 2142 6611
Email: enquiry@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm



2. Jogoya | Japanese Buffet Restaurant

It's currently having a promotion. When you're going with pairs, the guy will only have to pay for 10++ if the lady is paying full.
Find out more of the promotion at http://www.jogoyarestaurants.com/promotions.html

Desserts of the night.

Didn't take photos on the food that night cause we were all busy filling out stomach.
I never like going for buffet cause I'm such a choosy-on-food-person, and especially I don't eat a lot of Japanese food; but then I was attracted when my friend told me that there are bunch of desserts and ice-cream! Not to forget their Haagen Dazs! Ahhhhh! Screammmm~~~ You know, I'm a super big fan of desserts, so.....

Jogoya, Japanese Buffet Restaurant
T3, Relish floor, Starhill Gallery,
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2142 1268    Fax: +603-2148 8171
Email: contact@jogoyarestaurants.com 


3. IKEA Restaurant & Cafe

In case you don't know, IKEA Restaurant & Cafe is always famous with its meatball (beef), but if you don't eat beef, like me, you can still try other like the cake and chicken wings which are nice too!



Look nicer in this angle, but it's very blur cause I print screened. Teehee


Dramatic & funny moments in IKEA. 

Jonnon, Jying, Shannie.
Selca time, while we're stuck in the heavy traffic.


Jonnon. Jying.


Xinli. Jying. Shannie.




4. Uncle Jang Dak-Galbi Korean Restaurant

It's already the second time I went there for this. 
So far, it's the only Korean food that is acceptable to me.
For those who haven't been to there, you should really go and have a try, you won't regret it.

We added on udon, mushroom, rice cake and cheese.
You can choose your own add-on here.


Before the meal is ready.


And this is the after look.

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant
Address: 11-3, Jalan Solaris 1
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 KL




No comments: