Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 8

보고싶어

Missing you보고싶어 (boh-goh-shi-puh)




After watching a few episodes, not more than 5 of them, and I'm already telling my friend that this drama is crazy, and a little bit "byeontae" (pervert in korean). Alright, it's not really pervert as written, but it's really very dramatic.

Murderer, school bully, kidnap, rape and etc. It happened in the first 4 episodes, dramatic isn't it? Anyway, it made me cry too, pity-ing them like a lot. Somehow I couldn't wait to fast-forward, since I could guess that they aren't going to meet until they grew up. Looking forward for the coming episodes, I mean so far there's only 9 episodes were aired, and it only air twice a week, so it's still long to go. 


Anyway, I'm coming home next week, after the last presentation. Owhhhh. Can't waiitttttt!

Yet final is just around the corner too! Nervous? Worry? Anxious? Stress? Mixture of all i guess?
What should I do? Seems like everything is a lot tougher here. Regretting of coming over, regretting of choosing AFA, regret more for the decision I made in choosing accounting!!! Why? Should have chosen interior design? Would it be better?

Someone once said it's okay to make mistake at this age, because someday when they ask what we want to be, we'll be able to answer without guessing. I don't know what the others think of, but I personally agree with it. Maybe it's just an excuse to comfort myself for making the wrong decision? Who knows. 




Actually I'm inspired by Twilight for this statement. *wink wink* 
Make as many mistakes as you can that when someday they asked us what we want to be, we won't have to guess, 





| Emo issue of the day |
No one else is left. No one. They do have people around, but neither me. Such a failure isn't it? Like the forever alone kind. No one else to talk with, no place to express, no shoulder to lean on. *self-depression on-going* Feel like I'm gonna burst soon!
Especially missing home whenever I happen to meet this kind of situation. *sob sob*




I wanna go home so badly!!!! 

No comments: