Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 4

Shopping Spree with the Girls.

Alohaaaa! Here I am, blogging about the shopping spree with my girls, who are all the way from Kampar.
Almost 5 days of shopping in a row! Ohh my goddd!
Pro of having a debit card since I came to KayElle, that I could shop a lot, and whenever I like.
But when there is pro, it will always followed by con, which I'll be overspending like a lot!!!

Back to the point, I don't have the photos for first 2 days as not much babes are joining and the Kampar girls haven't reach KayElle yet, so I would start from Day 3, a day before the girls reached.

A bunch of photos are coming up!


Date: 30.11.2012
Venue: Sunway Pyramid

#1 with Shannie.

 #2 Xinli.

#3 Shannie again.

#4 Theng.

#5 Four of us together.

#6 Christmas decoration in Sunway.

#7 Bling-bling reindeer.

#8 Pretty decoration here, but I gonna apologize for the blurry photo.


Date: 1.12.2012
Venue: Lot 10 (H&M), Times Square

#9 Hello to Wei! :D

#10 十号胡同

 #11 Bak Kut Teh and the noodle from the same stall.
The soup taste good but definitely not gonna recommend the noodle.

 #12 with dearest Shannie again.

 #13 Jying. Xinli. Shannie.

 #14 Xinli, a girl who I mix a lot lately.

 #15 Theng, the sugar sister.

 #16 Photos with the 2 Kampar girls.

#17 YiPhing (the girl from the KL boundary), Wei, Jying. 

 #18 Snowflake, the green tea flavour.

#19 with the girls.

#20 Like this dress but it's not available in my size *sob*

#21 Times Square's christmas decoration, looks a little bit simple here.



Date: 02.12.2012
Venue: One Utama

One Utama with the girls again, just been to there a few days before that.
#22 Making fun and cam-whoring in the cab.

#23 LRT session.

#24 Christmas decoration of One U, the dessert world, in my way of saying.

#25 Snowman

#26 Feel like eating them all. LOL



Date: 03.12.2012
Venue: Hostel

Back to school time, no more shopping, so they came over our hostel to have dinner.

#27 Girls in the room.
Blur out the photo, otherwise they would probably kill me.

No comments: