Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 30

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Have you watched Breaking Dawn Part 2? 
If your answer is 'NO", you should probably go get yourself a movie ticket to enjoy the epic movie as soon as possible. 

I just watched the 2nd time just now, it was really my first time watching the same movie again in the cinema. Actually the previous time, I was sitting 3 rows away from the screen which made me really uncomfortable. So, this time with a friend of 5, we went to watch it again, and I did have a clearer picture and understanding about the movie too! Not forget to mention that I watched the Twilight marathon at home before that, especially when I'm having really hectic week for the courseworks. 


 ***SPOILER ALERT***

It should be considered as spoiler isn't it, but this time I'm not blogging about the story, just revealing the photos and posters.


As mentioned above, it's really an epic movie; some humor scenes, epic war between the Cullens and Volturi, and some touching flashback of memories.



Edward, Bella.





Jacob and Renesmee.
I seriously feel weird about the wolf's imprinting on Renesmee.

Bella is looking so good as a new born, especially being fresh and brighten after the Breaking Dawn part 1.
And yes, she is really born to be a vampire, cause she get adapted and fluent in controlling her gifted ability really quick.




I was never a fan of Edward, am sided to team Jacob ever since Jacob turns out to be the werewolf. 
But I really got to admit that Edward is looking great in this epic finale, maybe it's because of his shorter hair cut or not looking so pale-white as before? I guess it would be the second one right?
Anyway, I'm in love with this part too, those sweet memory flashback is kind of touching isn't it?


So here is it, the sound track for Breaking Dawn.
| A Thousand Years Part 2 |



The epic finale that will live FOREVER. 

No comments: