Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 27

I Miss Penang Food!

Suddenly I miss and crave for Penang food like a lot, but one more month to go before I could go back for them. *sob sob* Since then, I'm gonna blog some of my favourite Penang food. aren't numbering them anyway, so the first one doesn't mean to be my top favourite yar.

Somehow, I'm not a food blogger, don't count on me, it's only my personal opinion on the favourites of mine.

Koay Teow Th'ng 粿條汤Cafe Sri Nibong
Located somewhere near Sungai Nibong bus station.
It's not tasteless like the usual one, maybe because I added the egg?

White Curry MeeHot Bowl Nyonya Delights
Located at Abu Siti Lane.
I like the Curry Mee selling opposite SJK (C) Shang Wu 商务小学 too.

Char Koay Teow 炒粿条
Well, it's not from the famous stall, but my main purpose to the cafe was for the below food.
The famous one is actually a few shops away and the one located at Lorong Selamat.

Mee Sua Gor 面线糊 @ Kedai Makanan dan Minuman Success
Located next to Air Itam's Maybank, the one near Lai Lai Cafe.
I know the looking doesn't look nice, but believe me, you'll love it, especially if you're a Mee Sua lover.

Pork Rice 猪脚饭
Located at the so-called Genting Cafe, Island Glades.
You'll have to queue up for it during lunch time.

Fish Head Curry 咖喱鱼头
Located somewhere near Sungai Nibong bus station, and opposite Sri Nibong Cafe, but i'm not sure what is the cafe called, will check it when I get back soon.
Check this out, a blogger blogged about it too.
Unfortunately, that was their previous stall, their current stall is not far away from there, but nearer to the bus station.



Feel so hungry while blogging them, don't you?
So, I'll stop here and get back to my revision! ^^

No comments: