Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 12

12.12.12 with The Girls.


Hello dear readers, I'm here to blog again for the 121212 I spent with my girls: Shannie, Xinli and Ziwei_C.
Anyway, it's just a short update.

Pale look I have here.
And obviously I need a hair cut so badly!

with my girls, Shannie, Xinli and Ziwei_C.

Us at Sushi Zanmai @ Fahrenheit 88.


Jying. Shannie. Ziwei_C.

They had a lot of shopping to do today, and I was having the envy and jealous eye/feeling throughout the whole day, cause I'm so broke to pamper myself, shall compensate for that the next time.

Here it is, their pick-of-the-day:
Fragrance & Sunglasses.
Early Christmas presents for herself.

The same goes for this one.
Tiffany & Co. & Sunglasses.


ENVY TO THE MAX WEYYYY! >.<



Till here then, shall get back for my drama and the preparation for tomorrow's presentation.

No comments: