Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 17

Love Bites.

Yeahh, it's blogging time again. I'm back to hometown for a few days before the final exam.
So, I did some shopping and went for this cafe last night.
I knew I'm a bit outdated, many friends of mine have been blogging about it like months ago, and the current hot cafe is The Twelve Cups, not Love Bites anymore. But so what? I wasn't in Penang so frequent. Ha. Sounds so much like an excuse huh? 


Love Bites Fusion Cuisine.
Went there at 10pm, and we were their last customers. Teeheee.
Fyi, it is located near to New World Park. If you know where is La Mei Zi and Piknik; you definitely will find this cafe, cause it's just located between them.


Loving their interior so muchhh! ♥


Trying out my iPhone's panorama effect for the first time, nearly forgotten that I had this effect on the phone.
I knew it look shaky, but it's the first try, just keep an eye close for that kay? *wink*



Tadahhhhh..... The main purpose for visiting Love Bite, the TOAST
This is the Sensation of Love (Cheese flavour)


Closer look for Sensation of Love

And this is the Impression of Love (Strawberry flavour)

A closer look of Impression of Love


My personal advice is that, don't have your meal before coming for the toast, you wouldn't be able to finish it. Yupp. We are the examples, headed to there for the toasts right after the meals, and ordering 2 toasts for 4 of us. So, we end up only able to eat 1 and a half of them.

Fyi, they only serve the toast between 3pm to 7pm, so if you still feel like eating after this time, remember to call for appointment, otherwise they might not entertain your order, or you might have to wait up to half hour for the preparation, just like us.



Outfit for yesterday, putting on the big spec as I'm having sensitive eyes, yea, again.
I don't know why whenever I came back, definitely had this kind of infection, so these few days I had reddish-swollen-eye. And totally zero make up available. *sob sob* 




Btw, if you followed my IG, you probably see me posting these cheese tarts:- 

Blueberry Cheese Tart. My all time favourite. ♥. ♥
Thanks mommy for ordering it when I'm coming home. *love*


Fruit Tart, the new flavour.

They are selling a variety rang of tarts, sandwiches and etc. Highly recommended especially for party purpose!



So, that's all. Will have another blog post before my final if the time allows, otherwise, see y'all on year 2013 kay?



Merry Christmas 
&
 Happy New Year in advance!




No comments: