Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 22

Girls' Generation/SNSD: "I Got A Boy" | Image Teaser |


I think many of you have already seen this music video of girls' generation, Dancing Queen right?
It's actually an old video, but they decided to release it as a girl and including a teaser of "I Got A Boy" in it for the SNSD's come back in 2013.




Speaking of their looks in the "I Got A Boy", they actually scare me off.
Not the ordinary saw-a-ghost kind of scare, I actually mean they have come out with a total different style compared to their previous one. This is the eye-catching one!

Take a look on the following image teaser, and you will understand why do I say so.

I always love the Girls' Generation kind of style, I mean their new styles always include the latest fashion and trend, and every time I will get really surprised by their new look.


 Taeyeon. 

I still prefer this kind of Taeyeon. 




Sooyoung.
Loving her chio reddish highlight.





Jessica.
Always the princess kind of Jessica to me. Nice try for the new look.





 Sunny. 

Another chio hair by Sunny.
But I still prefer her hair in "The Boys"




Tiffany.






Seohyun.
The sexy lady here.






Yoona.
The first second when I see this photo, I was like: "Hey! This girl looks like Yonna!"
But the next second, I was like "Oh wait! This is Yoona?! Oh my goddd!"
Her new look surprised me the most. 
Cause Yoona is always the combination of elegant, sweet and cute girl to me, so this is like the good girl gone bad type of Yoona. Anyway, I like her in this look too! ♥
The dip-dye, chio accessories, tattoo and everything do fit on her.

Again the sweet and elegant Yoona is here.




Yuri.
Hot and sexy lady as usual.





Hyoyeon.
The most chioo hair among all! OMG! I'm so in love with her rainbow colour hair!




So what do you think about their new look?

No comments: