Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 22

Happy Ulala for CNY 2013

Ulala~~ Happy CNY 2013! Happy Snake Year and whatsoever. Heees.
How you guys doing? I'm finally back to update my post. I've been so "busy" lately, oops... Or should be lazy laying on the bed? Not much outing in the previous month, totally a home-lover cause I've been away for quite a while, yayaya I'm such a homebody (translation of 宅女 which I googled) and I know it.

Back to the "hell" again, never feel so hopeless and dislike coming back to here. Gotta try really hard forcing myself to adapt and hold on towards the end. Back to the point, wanna blog about my CNY week, have been delaying it for so long, so I shall let the photos speak now.


CNY DAY 1

As usual, it's a day for me to visit several relatives' houses to collect angpaos, yea, culture of our family to settle all the visiting stuffs on the first day.
Of course, praying at a few temples, and this is how I ended my day 1.

A very formal wear on the first day, very mature look for a soon-to-be-21-year-old girl.
Wasn't plan to wear like this, but according to the tradition, it's not too good to wear in black on the first day, and I don't have something red, so this is my final decision.

Hello from the mature me! Teehee



CNY DAY 2

Outfit of the day: Combination of knitted top and tight skirt.



CNY DAY 3



Selca moment while waiting my dad to have his passport done.



Not to forget this signature clock tower that located opposite the Immigration Department.


Next stop: Eastern & Oriental (E&O) Hotel.
It's always my favourite hotel, as I'm so in love with its beautiful scenery and the interiors.
Of course, I like their lunch buffet too!



 Take 1


Take 2

Take 3

See, they do have beautiful scenery right?




The last stop: The Cruises Steak House
Located at the Bishop Street.
They serve nice food at quite a reasonable price.


I like their Mushroom soup, which I couldn't manage to capture it down as we were too hungry. Teehee



Sun Tea.
My parents said it tastes good, but not me.
For me, it tastes like a fever medicine >.<


Fresh Salmon Steak. *thumbs up*


Honey Smoke Chicken.


and the Blue Fish, which looks like a normal fish & chip.



Alright, that's all for my CNY post, a short and brief one isn't it? Ha. Sorry for being such lazy to blog about it. Bye =)


No comments: