Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 2

New Year Eve | Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

Hello! I've done my final few days ago, which is totally sucks; and also having holiday in my hometown too.
I used to question myself after the exam: "Scoring A? Yes or no?"
But now, I could only ask: "Passing? Yes or no?" *sigh*
It's a big different from the diploma life, which apparently I have yet to adapt and unable to handle.
How I wish I could adapt the study style and environment asap, this is also the top of my wishlist for 2013.

Anyway, headed out for shopping and countdown with friends: Shannie and Xinli, after the final.
The others wouldn't able to make it as some are still having exams, and some went back hometown right after the exam.

Photos speak a thousand words right?
So I shall let the photos speak, and I'll include some captions if necessary.

Hello hello! Finally get to selca some photos to update my instagram =)

with Shannie!

Selca while waiting for Xinli to shop.

Finally, a photo with Xinli for the date.

While waiting my unagi kamameshi to be ready.



This is it.
The Watani Japanese Restaurant in Pavilion.
They have a really good service!

Grab this photo somewhere else, cause I was too hungry and forgotten to take a photo as usual.
You have to wait about 20 minutes for the rice to be cooked, so my advise is, don't order the kamameshi range if you're hungry.
But the Unagi Kamameshi is really not bad, a person who seldom eat Japanese food like me could accept that too.



Could you see the crowd? Look so horrible! It's a few times the amount of people compared to the countdown in Penang.

Group photo of us.

Tied up my hair in case later they spray me, and my hair will look totally a mess.
It proved me right cause I was sprayed, kena-gai-gai aka messy/being sprayed to the max!


Selca in Chatime while waiting the time to pass.

Meet this cute one too.




The countdown was really so crazy, and it actually scare me off a bit, but we do have fun playing and cheering around, too bad they never countdown, they just spray it all over each other to start the new year.
But an incident happened, which I still thought it was a dream, or maybe it never exist?


The ending of 2012 wasn't so good, the beginning of 2013 either. I just wish that the bad luck goes off quickly, and may the brand new year treat me a little bit better. I promise I'll fight for it, and I won't let the obstacles beat me down, so do treat me fair kay? *pinky promise*

No comments: