Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 24

Twin Towers Alive 2013 | Earth Hour

Hello hello! I know I've been missing from here for a long time, I really got nothing to update as I didn't take photos like ages! Ha. Just kidding, but it's really quite a long time.. But last night I went to the Twin Towers @live 2013 concert with my friends. It was my very first time joining this type of concert, it was fun actually, except for feeling so tiring and wishing myself growing taller in order not to be blocked. LOL




The stage was kinda huge and nicely designed, but I wasn't able to see anything on the stage, I'm too short compared to those foreigners. Luckily there are projectors everywhere.


4 of us: Jying. Kaising. Chen. Shannie.





The Earth Hour!



Here's the highlight of Saturday night's concert!
*Grab the photos from friends cause I couldn't take any nice photos from where I stood*

Shawn Lee, the beat-boxer. He was awesome! *thumbs up*


Mizz Nina.


 The long waited 2NE1!



 
and finally, the Backstreet Boys!

No comments: