Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 22

Water Damage on iPhone


Did I mention that I dropped my iPhone on the floor last Wed? 
Yes, I really dropped it from a high area to the wet floor!

At first, everything looked just fine, no crack on the screen, still receiving watsapp message and etc. 
But then, when I was replying the message, I found that I couldn't hear the typing tone; and even when I played songs with the max volume, I barely can hear it. Tried to turn the phone off and then on again, but it's still the same. 
I was so panic, I even used a hair dryer and try to dry the water. Somehow, it's still the same. Then I decided to try my luck and Google search for the similar situation. And so, this is method that I Google out and decided to try, putting my iPhone into a full container of uncooked rice with a cover, it is said that the uncooked rice will absorb water. Th next day, I daren't take it out, they said it's the best to keep it in the uncooked rice for 27 hours, so I went to take exam without my iPhone, kind of unsecured by the way. After like 20 hours, I took it out nervously and I was surprised that my iPhone was still on, which I swear I turned it off last night. And guess what? The speaker turns out to work normally! *jump with joy* At least at this moment, my iPhone is still working properly. 
I dropped my previous phone into the sink full of water too, and I got to repair it, but not long after that, the side effect appeared. So it's kinda lucky that my iPhone turns out to be okay.

My friends do know that I like to have all my things neat and tidy (not including my room *evil laugh*). They also know that I can keep and maintain everything properly, but definitely excluding my phone. It's true! No matter what phone it is, no matter how much I care of it, I always drop it. Why why tell me why?

Check this out for the solution to save your iPhone from water damage! http://iphone.appstorm.net/how-to/phone/how-to-save-a-wet-iphone-or-ipod-touch/

No comments: