Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 17

Aloha My Holiday | 胜女的代价

Alohaaaa! Just had my last paper today, so I just officially completed my diploma study. As usual, gonna blog about my exam matter first.

Honestly, I could foresee my result, which can be described by 1 word -- SUCKS! (PS: sucks here doesn't mean I couldn't pass my papers yarr) Why say so? Uhhh. I really have a feeling that the result is gonna be the worse ever in my diploma. Not to say the Audit paper that was totally different from what I've studied, it's more on common sense, which caused me to death! And today's paper as well, it is something related to Management Accounting. I'm totally dead for the theory part, like totally in the giving-up-situation.

When I was in the exam hall this morning, I suddenly caught a cold and went into a sleepy and kind of a blank situation, so target score is gone. Just got to pray hard for not getting a really ugly result like B- or more than 2 B+? I'm sure I gonna cry really hard if this happen! *touch wood* And the good thing is, I'm kind of loving my Law paper, suddenly it looks so cute and lovely! *laugh* Specially thanks to Mr. Hugan who always give us the pressure which motivated me to put most of the effort on my Law paper. But, still I wanna say sayonara to Law, not gonna see you anymore! *wink wink*


I realised that whenever I rely on the tips given or revise according to the past year questions, the questions that actually came out in the exam will always be in a different format, really kills me, and Audit paper is the best example ever! But, if I revised everything, even though the format did change, I'm still able to get through it. So does it mean that I have to revise everything for every paper? Kind of time consuming laaa. I'm not a hardworking person after all. Hees.

Good girl gone bad! "Lazy" as the term of bad at here. Uhhh. I've being a lazier person ever since daddy bought iPad home, not playing games but checking Facebook, Insta, or Twitter every 30 minutes! And not forgetting dramas and movies! *sigh* Previously, I was okay with my lappie, cause it's really old, kinda lag and works really slow. But now, I have Apple products as substitution, despite of lappie is on or not, I just couldn't resist to touch either iPad or my iPhone. They made my life fantastic but at the same time messing it. Sort of miserable.

Till here then, for my examination report! Lmao.



Let's see what have I done for previous weeks.
Had this "Hui Lau Shan 许留山" 2 weeks ago.
Missing it so much, ate it twice in a week when I was in Hong Kong, so now it's officially available in Gurney@3rd floor, opposite to MeetFresh.
Feel so good to have it here *lovess*
Anyway, it's all about mango, for mango lovers, do have a try yarr, you might love it!

*an over-exposed photo*
Then on the 3rd of Aug, it was Elene aka Ginna's birthday. 
Had a small celebration with the cute petite girl on that day.


Colourful lecture notes!




Didn't get to celebrate or meet her up on the 12th, so a messy "birthday card" was decorated and sent to her. So sorry for not able to show up and happy belated birthday, my sweetie! *fly kiss*

HK Egg Puff @ IceIce Baby after today's exam.
Craving for Hui Lau Shan actually, but it was temporary close down, so we had IceIce Baby instead.

*Trying to use colour effect to cover up my tiredness*


This is it! My life for the previous week, a summarized version! 


Have you watched 胜女的代价?*thumbs up*
It's a nice drama I watched before having my Audit paper. 



*sunshine boy*
The knight, 汤骏(张翰)

*perfect guy*
The prince, 高子奇(高以翔)

The were once a couple and nearly get married.

So here's the knight for the girl.

They are so cute and sweet together!

Once again, the knight wins!
骑士又战胜王子啦!*evil laugh*


Before ending, once again hello to my holiday! If I'm going to KayElle, this would probably my last month here, gotta enjoy it more! Good night peeps!

No comments: