Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 23

To Go or Not?


As you can see the symbol I scrawled on my photo, there are millions and billions of question marks appearing in my mind. They are playing hide and seek I guess?


Biggest issue at the moment: to go or not??!
Questioning myself hard and so frequent now, when the day is getting closer and closer.
Yea, exam is just around the corner, I really don't have much time to consider anymore.
There was once when I decided to stay at my hometown, taking the external papers; it's really a big relief when I made such decision, cause I'm really not that good in settling those house keeping stuffs and taking care of myself.
That time, whether I would be able to learn independence doesn't matter anymore cause I knew I really prefer to stay.

But now when I knew that there is an exemption of a few papers, which wouldn't be able to find if I study here, my mind started to question whether to stay or not?
It's about 2 years, not really that long actually, but it might be when I'm in a moody situation.
And you know, some sort of privacy issue, about myself being a "double-face-person", kinda worry if I would be able to adapt to the new environment, despite of the issue that I'll be learning independence there.



So, to go or not?
*still wondering around

No comments: