Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 9

We Not Naughty 孩子不壞

Watched 'We Not Naughty 孩子不壞' few days ago. It's so touching and quite some funny scenes too. I feel like it's even better and nicer than the previous series, 'I Not Stupid 小孩不笨'. Greatly recommended!


It's mainly acted by these two handsome guys, Shawn Lee and Joshua Ang. Been watching them from the very first series of movie, 'I Not Stupid 小孩不笨' till now, since they're growing from a kid to an adult, so do I. Really feel like I'm growing old just in a blink of eye, it's too fast, can't even stop the time to continue moving.

Another awesome actress in this movie, Cheryl Yeo. She deserves cheers and claps from the crowd, cause she's willing to sacrifice and shave off her long hair for her very first movie.
If I was her, I wouldn't be able to do so, even if I could, I would definitely cry for days.

The little boy, Amos Yee who can speak beautiful English, which I don't know it's American or British slang.
Really hope that I can speak the perfect English as he does.

The last one, Ashley Leong, so-called Jerry when he's in 'I Not Stupid 小孩不笨'.
He looks so much different in this movie, and he's real tall right now, no longer the little kid anymore. I couldn't even recognize him if my friend didn't remind me.



Going to have a sweet escape with babes tomorrow. Do stay tune for the update yar :)

No comments: