Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 2

Stress Releasing Time @ Redbox

Had the last test paper during last Friday. As usual, what is said to be important is actually not important, while those not important parts eventually came out in the test. This time, I'd totally missed out those un-noted parts, what to say? Too confidence huh? Not giving a single hope of scoring an A for that subject now. *sigh*

So, exam is over then, and there it goes, the semester break. As usual, there's always an outing after the exam. There was supposed to be a high tea session with classmates but it is postponed at the end.
So we went to Redbox spontaneously.

Date: 30 March 2012 (Friday)
Venue: Redbox, Gurney
Event: Stress releasing time

Outfit of the day.

With Shannie.

One of my favourite photos of the day, but it's too blurry :(


Love this pair of earrings so much!

Bought it from Vogue Maison. You can search it from fb if you're interested. They're selling pretty accessories and clothes.

Lost my car key that day, was quite nervous and I thought I kept it at somewhere else. Later then I recalled that I might have left it in the Redbox room, and luckily found it back at the end. And it's like finally, I put on some key chain on my key.

No comments: