Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 6

4 February 2012 #PART 1

Had a great Saturday afternoon with my dearest friend, Shannie. I haven't meet her for quite a long time, like two weeks? And it's really like finally, we hang out together!

Meet Fresh with Shannie. Nice dessert serving too.




Spent a few hour time with Shannie before got back home to prepare for the dinner with relatives at Khunthai Authentic Thai Restaurant. It was my first time there, and it's really crowded! You can hardly imagine how frequent the crowd arrived and left.



14 dishes for each table, they are something wrong, too much dishes kay!
Tried most of those extremely spicy and sour thai dishes, it's a great dinner, though not really like it cause I'm not a seafood lover! Lol.
Anyway, I didn't get to take many photos too, as you know, am using iPad, taking it out during the meal frequently doesn't seem to be very polite.


A small birthday celebration section after meal, a late birthday celebration with my uncle.



Little Cousin.



Oh yea. Result released on last Friday. I was so worry about it, unlike usual that I will only check my result in the afternoon or night, this time I checked it early in the morning. Actually not really that early, since I woke up at 11 something. There's a big relief when the result showed up in front of me, and a little disappointment too, cause I had A for both the Microecon and Macroecon previously, but when it comes to Business Econ (a combination of both of them), I couldn't get the grade A that I expected. But the feeling of surprise definitely exceed disappointment, I thought my result was gonna be really bad this time, but it turned out to be quite well!

No comments: