Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 3

Happy Happy CNY!

Happy Chinese New Year! =D

For Chinese, CNY is considered not in the past yet, cause it's suppose to be from the 1st day of a brand new year to the 15th. But for me, it's already over since the 3rd day? Cause ever since the 4th day, I only go one place each day, like grandpa's/grandma's/uncle's/old house. It's so boring! I really need a LV! The 'LV' here means long vacation. Uhmm. I haven't been for one since year 2008, which is the last trip to New Zealand, a very beautiful country. I did go for short vacation throughout the previous 3 years, from the nearest Genting to the furthest Hong Kong. But what I want is going even further or a longer trip! I miss those moments when I was abroad trying something new to me.

Back to the topic now. It's a short update for the previous week.


CNY Day 1
As usual, visited to grandpa's and grandma's house, then headed to Gurney for movie with cousins in the evening.






With cousins.


I Love Hong Kong 2012


The classical scene!



CNY Day 2
Went to a few temples and then also made a worship to my grandpa. I didn't been there for 2 years, I'm not a good grandchild right? Just wanted to say that, grandpa, I miss you so much!



Small small eyes & big big nose!


Spontaneously went to have a look on uncle's new luxury condominium. They just got the O.C, and they bought the 31st floor! Can you imagine how high is it? Luckily I'm not fear of height! Just look at the view from the balcony, attractive right? The night view will definitely be great too! Had forgotten to take a picture of their facilities, it's totally great! Big swimming pool, playground, a full basketball court, gym, sauna, badminton court and etc. Not like mine, mine is totally sucks! That made me miss my old house's facilities even more.


CNY Day 3

 Very BROWN outfit for the 3rd day of CNY.
Brown from the top to the heels, including my bag! I'm lovin it!  ~


With mummy!


Tried to curl my hair to suit with this outfit a week before the arrival of CNY.
But you can see from the photo, it's a total failure. My hair looks so dry and messy.


But then I had a 2nd try during CNY, and it looks pretty good. 


Movie with family - Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Thumbs up for it!

Dinner with family at Bali Hai Seafood Restaurant, located at 90, 90A, 90B, 90C & 90D, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Georgetown, Penang.

Daddy's friends came out from KL and meet us up for dinner.



No comments: