Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 10

4 February 2012 #PART 2

While mummy and I were out for thai dinner with relatives, daddy invited his friends to come over our house.
As you can see from the photos below, yea, that's their purpose, to share their fishes, I mean to 'show off ' in a certain way?

Am not gonna introduce their names to you cause I don't really know too. Go to 'Chui Sui' (The Malaysia Marine Club) if you're interested in those marine fishes kay.

The big and glowing coral.









The marine fish lovers.

They called daddy 'President Lee' if I'm not mistaken, it's so funny when I first saw this calling, I guess he earned that calling cause he spent the most? Lol. Yea. Daddy is madly in love with his marine fishes, he can spend a lot just to buy a fish! What the... And sometimes when adding a new fish into the tank, it get sick and so does the rest, there was once the whole tank of fishes are gone. I know they look really nice, pretty and attractive, some might even look cute, but I still wanna complain!!! Sometimes it's very unfair you know, when we have to save the electric without turning on air-cond, those fishes still get to enjoy 24-hours air-cond, see! That's the difference between fishes and humans. I'm jealous! Alright, I'm just kidding kay.




I guess I should end this post here. College just re-opened on Wednesday, so far so good I think. Having 1030's morning class tomorrow, and still have a night outing, shall get some rest now. Nights world! :D

No comments: