Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 31

Happy New Year



Year 2011 is about to end soon, it's just like a blink of eye, and a year has passed, time is moving too fast! Step by step, walking through this year, not really tough nor easy, but when I recall back the moments, I'm glad to know that there isn't any big regret this year. By then, I had one great experience this year, which is going oversea without my parents' guardian. Alright, I meant went together with my relatives but I gotta settle my luggage and time arranging all by myself. It's really great that I could do so.


2012 is coming up in another hour, actually I don't really look forward to it cause once I step into this brand new year, I'm no longer in the range of age 1x, it makes me feel like I'm already old in a sudden. One more thing, this I'm probably leaving my hometown to continue my study, don't feel like doing so. I'll be missing here so much!


Till here then. Gonna continue my drama before my revision. Oh yea. I'm having exam until next year. Do wish me luck yar. And happy new year everyone! ;D

No comments: