Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 2

Flashback of Dec & Jan

This morning when I saw someone posted a status, I was like "Oh my goddd! Really?! It's already Feb?" Yea. Time flies. It's February now. Just like a blink of eye, I'm growing older and older now, from a child to an adult! Tsk tsk tsk. I don't wanna grow older anymore! Whenever someone said I'm 20 or 21 this year, I corrected them that I'm only 19. Haha. I'm not wrong thou. And sooner or later, I'm gonna graduate from my college, so fast right? Only 2 semesters to go, somehow I don't know what to do next. Such a failure.

Am gonna update some outings for the previous months that I have missed out.


24.12.2011
Christmas eve with friends at Queens before heading to a house warming BBQ.

I looked like a Santa girl! =D


with SHANNIE.

with THENG and SHANNIE.

Visited WEI who worked at Jusco too!



26.12.2011
Spent another shopping day with family. I remembered that day I can only helped to choose clothes for dad and bro, cause I already bought too much. Tsk tsk. Somehow, I bought myself some bags too!





1.1.2012
The first day of year 2012! 
Had Haagen Dazs with family right after dinner. It's like finally, after one year. Yea. Last year's (2010) Christmas, I went there with a group of friends, sharing 2 sets of Fondue, and all of us ate like hungry ghosts.
But this time, again it seems to be too much for 4 of us.





2.1.2012
Another shopping day with family. And I went home with new clothes again.
It's true that girls never get enough with the clothes they have! :D






11.1.2012
It was the last paper of the exam. And I got the permission to stay overnight at the last minute when I wanted to off to bed. I was shocked and excited of the permission yet hesitating to go or not. But when I gave up trying on the test paper, my mood was totally down to the max, that made me decided to give myself a break that night.

All of us were in red that day!
Went to have dinner in the evening before back to the hotel and dolled up ourselves for the party night.




We went to M that night. It was totally my first time. Had a really great night except being a lil bit dizzy and vomit. I guess I had my dinner too early that when we were going there, I was already so hungry yet I didn't get myself something to eat. Felt so sorry to my friends for taking care of me, luckily I wasn't drunk yet.
If the situation allows, I would definitely go again, I can throw everything away that the world left only me and the songs, but only if I'm not drunk and not gonna vomit! LOL.



13.1.2012
Another gathering with friends before BOYBOII went back to KL.



with BOYBOII.

No comments: