Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 12

Happy Birthday!

This post is about my birthday celebration with my 3 lovely babes on 111, which is last week.
Once again, happy birthday to myself, and also hello kitty.

4 of us, dolled up at Shan's crib before heading out.

Wei, Theng and Shan.


Before heading to have dinner, we spontaneously had a stop at Gurney Plaza for a walk.
Vain-ing session continued.

Photo edit credited to Theng.

Then we arrived at Table twenty-three which is located at 33, Irrawady Road, 10050 Penang, Malaysia.
It is somewhere near the Heritage Hotel if I'm not mistaken.

We were served with cream soup and garlic bread after order is made.

Then the mix vegetable as usual.


 Photos below are our dinner of the night, but I've forgotten their names.






We had our dinner at ground floor, which a Fusion restaurant.
We met another two tables of customers who were also celebrating their birthday at there too.

After the dinner, we were invited to the upper floor, a wine lounge. I'm totally in love with the environment and the interior of the upper floor.
Have a look on the photos below, and you'll know I'm not telling lie.

A very nice scenario wallpaper which you'll be able to see it once you walk in from the door.

And also there's a man playing piano, nice music thou.


Here's my birthday cake, Chocolate moist from Ritz.

Make a wish!

Bon boyage.
You gonna have to spend a minimum of RM300 so that you can drink or eat in this room.
Nice, simple and comfortable design.

There's another room which the waiter introduced to us, it's only available for the owner of Table Twenty-Three. I've forgotten to take down a photo on the interior of that room. It's so romantic and elegant. You guys will definitely love it when you see.



Thanks for the accompany my dear babes, and thanks for the Gucci perfume, ENVY ME.
It's fun to be with you girls.

No comments: