Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 24

Final is over!

Final exam is officially ended 6 hours ago! Woohoo! And I'm gonna keep those books out of my sight during the semester break, which is only 3 weeks. Yes. My college's semester break never get to exceed one month. Poor me! Alright, gonna talk about my exam just as usual.


I really don't know why do I always come out from the exam venue with regrets? Sigh! Out of 5 papers I had, there are 3 which I came out with regrets! This is a big problem! First, regret-ed that I missed out so many parts of the important section on POF, all that I missed out, came out in the exam! Grrr! Then, Taxation paper, made so many silly mistakes, it wouldn't happen if I stayed any longer in the exam venue. Really shouldn't come out once I done it, some more did it in rush. And last paper, which I just had today - FA, wasted too much time on the question which I couldn't balance the account because of wrongly calculated the amount, and i ended up short of time to complete the rest of the part. So, that means I wasted many marks too! Wth. Head shot me please.


Well, MAF was kinda out of my expectation. I was afraid of it the most, but I ended up feeling okay about this paper. While Entrepreneurship, I don't know what should I say. Everything that the tutor mentioned that was important, didn't come out at all. And the style of the questions are totally different from the previous year! It is really difficult than I thought, yet I had tried my best to do it, so there is nothing I will regret of.


Okay. Enough mumbling at here about my exam. I know it's a very boring post, but still I always do so. So, semester break starts, gonna hang out all around with babes and get some relaxing period before continue to fight for the next semester. Will try to update more often too. Bye.

No comments: