Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 1

City Hunter | Lie To Me

Just completed a korean drama today, Lie To Me, and City Hunter earlier before the semester exam.

Seriously I feel that never judge a book by its cover. This quote is able to fit on dramas too. Just like the City Hunter, the first episode was fully about the history, and it is boring to the max. So do Lie To Me, it didn't tell about the history but the front episodes never gonna attract you into the drama. However, if you continue, you will slowly attracted by the story line, especially City Hunter. And what I really want to see in the drama is the happy ending, it always is the biggest attraction to me. I always have big expectation on the ending, hoping that I'll be surprised or felt touch by the story line. All I want to see is the ending which is happy, sweet, perfect and make me feel envy or jealous at the same time. (一如往常,我期待着结局的完美,想看,也想感受当时的气氛)

City Hunter. #LeeMinHo and #ParkMinYoung

The lovely and perfect couple.

 The end. 

Lie To Me. #KangJiHwan and #YoonEunHye

Everything starts with a lie but they ended up being together as a sweet couple.

The end.

I was inspired by Lie To Me, that in a lie, there might be a small portion of thing which is even real that the reality. And the value of a relationship can be found through the flash back of memories. It always do. When I watched the scenes which #KangJiHwan delivered a box of things which is all about the memories to #YoonEunHye, I was totally surprised and touched. Never thought that it would be in this way.

Well, unlike the other dramas like Dream High, Secret Garden or Boys Over Flowers which have lots of OST which attract me, all I can remember about City Hunter's is "So Goodbye" by #Jonghyun (SHINee). 

~ So goodbye, don't cry and smile ~


The same goes for Lie To Me. There is also only one song that I wanted to find out the most.

It is "Really Want To Say Hello" by M to M.

Uhmm. I don't know why when I first found this song in Youtube after finished watching the drama, the time I listened to it while viewing its lyrics, I was about to cry. The rhythm and his voice caught my heart and feeling. It's really a nice song!



感情的价值可以在回忆里被重新找回

No comments: