Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 4

719 ♥ 3rd Anniversary

It's our anniversary again! Once again we celebrated it together but it's on 725, which is also the Orientation Odyssey Night of our college. But this year's OO Night was totally sucks, so we decided to head on to UPR, Zouzouk before the event ends.
Not gonna write much about that. Will let the pictures talk.








Group photo of the day. We were all in simple outfit.

Just finished the taxation test yesterday. So the course works of the semester are officially done now. And it means that final is coming soon. Yea! It's just around the corner, 13 days to go! But I haven't start doing revision yet. God bless! I have to do well in the final. The result is really important to me, I mean my future. I'm struggling and headache-ing with the further study issue too. Seems like every path I have thought of just couldn't work. Now I have totally out of idea on what to choose and what to do. Can somebody help me please?

No comments: