Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 14

Miss the pass, Look forward to the future

Blog is not updated for weeks again, I'm busy-ing with the tests and assignments. Yes! A semester is coming to an end. Started to feel really stressful. And I'm now updating my blog at new-opening Tesco by using iPad which is the very first time. My phone is getting so troublesome and sucks recently, was thinking to change a new one, yet it's only one year old plus. Shouldn't break my record because of it right? I'm gonna try my best to keep using it until next year!

Alright, back to the topic now.

Am missing the past so so much, especially those precious moments, thinking back all these is really fun. Yet I don't feel like going back to the past just as usual. This time, I wanna move forward. Actually this thought surprised me a lot. It's just like I miss my old hair style, which is straight and long, but I like my current one too. It's not ironic at all. You can miss the past and look forward to the future at the same time. Nobody knows what would it be in the future, so why not you look forward?

No comments: