Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 30

Secret Mission

Had a secret mission with my sweeties on 27th. It is suggested by the president, THENG; scheduled by the secretary, SHAN; the treasurer, WEI who actually did nothing, and me, the driver who drove for the whole day in order to complete the mission! =D
As you know, we had made some crazy outings before, and this is one of them, another crazy one yet not the craziest.


Our dear secretary purposely typed out a proposal for that. It made me laughed for quite a moment. HAHA. Here's the proposal. It will tell you how our secret mission goes on.


But there were some changes at the end, the spontaneous decision. Our K session was from 12 to 3pm, then after fetching the treasurer, we continue to stick onto the plan, but that's already an hour late. We departed from Penang Island at 3 something to the first destination, Pacific. The purpose was to find the top and the dress which I spotted on Sunday, unfortunately, I failed to find the shop after round-ing the ground floor and 1st floor again and again. I'll be back after 1 week, and I'll definitely search them out!



Spontaneously, we decided to go to Sunway Carnival since the time is still early. But none of us knew the actual road to the mall as 3 of them relied on the GPS during their previous visit, while I never been to there. So, we asked a staff in Pacific, and we were told the direction, yet we went the wrong way and then we asked a staff of the toll again. This time, they asked us to follow the 'Seberang Jaya' direction board. It's another confusing answer as not all the directions boards are written Seberang Jaya. Our dear secretary then requested to follow "Permatang Pauh" direction. When we stopped at the traffic light, she wind-ed  down the window and asked an uncle beside us. He pointed out the direction, and when we followed, three of them felt familiar, so, we finally arrived at our second destination! Woohoo! Finally I came here, for the very first time.

On the way to Sunway Carnival.


Mickeys, Minnies, Goofie and Donald duck.

I bought myself a bag at there. Actually I was finding a reddish or a pinkish one, but end up buying a light- khaki-colour bag. It's okay then. I shall continue to search for the one I want. Well, I just realised I have quite a number of bags, let me show you some of them.


The khaki-colour bag I bought.

We continued our journey to Auto City, which means we were heading back, by 7 something. Lightnings and flashes all the way when I was driving back to Penang Island. And we finally arrived at the last destination at 8. Had our desserts at IceIce Baby. We tried Chocolate Fondue and Mixed Fruit Snowy Ice. Don't really like the Fondue. I still prefer Haagen Dazs' and Paddington's.

 Mixed Fruit Snowy Ice

 Chocolate Fondue.





This is how we passed our great and awesome day! Looking forward for another crazy plan!

1 comment:

Sandy ♥ said...

omg look at all the mickiesssss and minnnieeee mousee !!! O____O !! sooo cutteee ~