Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 22

MOVIES IN MAY


Hello dear readers, I just realised that my blog has been so silence lately. Sorry for that.
While waiting PPS to update the latest drama episode, I would like to share those movies which I watched in this month.

THOR
I would rate it as 8/10.
Missed the last part of the movie which showed that Loki is still alive.
You guys should be patient and wait till that scene.


 FAST 5
An awesome movie which I would rate it as 10/10! *thumbs up*

Gal Gadot who acted in Fast 5.
She's so hot & sexy! <3

PRIEST
Not really that nice. The vampires died so easily! HAHA. And I felt the movie is too short, like it's without the ending. So I would only rate it as 4/10.

 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4: THE STRANGER TIDES
I watched it in 3D version. Well, the most obvious 3D effect from the beginning till the end of the movie is on the subtitle. It's not as nice as I thought too! Rate it as 7/10.

The part which attracted me the most is those mermaids who are gorgeous and sexy yet so DEADLY!

PAUL

SOMETHING BORROWED

Uhmm. I haven't watch Paul and Something borrowed yet. Hopefully I'm able to watch them before I go for my trip. Till here then. Bye.

No comments: