Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 19

Random.

I'm currently working as an assistant of my mummy, working on those accounting stuffs. I take the opportunity as a kind of work practice and gain some experiences though the financial statement of my mummy is quite simple yet have some differences with what I have learnt so far. I don't know why suddenly I feel that the job isn't that boring just as I felt previously. Is it because I now view the job in different perception? Or because I now understand account more? Uhmm. Whatever! Just wish to settle the work before the end of the month. Then I could continue to date with my babes.


Talking about outing, well, I made some shoppings alone, as well as with friends and my mummy. I bought quite a number of clothes recently! *laughs* Yea. I'm happy with that, but never satisfy. Sadly, the clothes are mostly in white just as usual. Gonna continue to hunt for dress, pretty tops, shorts and shoes. Heeee. Girls never say enough even if the wardrobe is already full isn't it? Especially now my wardrobe is still pretty blank. Oh yea. I'm finding scrub and effective hydrating mask, any recommendation?


The optician's assistant called that day, reminding me to go and have my eyes check cause I have not been there for almost 2 years. I need to change a new pair of lens annually, but since I didn't been to there for such a long time, I'm  wearing old and maybe full of bacteria's lens! OMG! I'm actually wearing the lens every night! I start to worry about my eyes now. Worrying if the optician will tell me that my eyes are infected, or my eye sight has become worst? That's the matter that I always worry about before I go to the optician center. *sincerely pray that everything will be alright*


Still remember this?
The evil shape left after the fire.
And the smoke that made the ceiling so black.

Yea. I went back to my previous house last night.
Miss there so much but not in this kind of messy situation.

The current look of dining room, store room, master room and so on.
The house is under-going painting progress.
Yappie! New colour. It will make the house looks brighter after the fire incident.

Mummy was cleaning something.
Then I found my toys!
This is the so-called "ma-ma-sak". LOL.
Plates, bowl, cups, spoons, folks and knives.

My Barbie dolls!
Can you see the dark doll and the one with pinkish flower dress? They are the most expensive among all that I have!
They made my day when I was small.
I can play them for the whole day without feeling bored. TEEHEE.

The clothes, bags and shoes.
I get to buy a new set every year as Christmas present.


See, she even has bed and TV! HAHA.

This is my first doll, with the broken head.


Night view. Nice right?


No comments: