Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 15

Dates with sweeties!

Hurray! Glad to say that exam had ended two days ago!
As usual, gonna talk a bit about the OHR paper.
I suppose I'm doing well for the objective part, an error at most.
While the essay part, felt so heart pain that I lost 9 marks!
A sub-question on the "types of conflict", I was able to list the views of conflict, sources of conflict, functional and dysfunctional of conflict, and ways to handle conflict.
However, I can't recall anything about types of conflict.
I simply threw the views and sources of conflict which I knew is definitely wrong, but I just don't want to blank it anyway.
So, all I can do now is wait for the result.


By the way, semester break started once the exam is over. 
The holiday is more or less three weeks. Sadly, I have only two-day-holiday.
Cause my mummy is currently busying with the financial statement which will have to submit by the end of this month. And she needs an assistant. So I'm there to help her again.
Hopefully I manage to complete the stuffs earlier and get back to enjoy my holiday.


Back to the topic on my holiday.
I passed two of the days with my babes. How great!

Day 1 of my holiday
Went to PM and 1st Avenue, I actually wanted to grab that jumpsuit which I saw last month, it always out of stock, yet the shop was closed yesterday, it made me so unfaithful with the jumpsuit.
Not to forget that I saw some nice clothes yesterday, was short of time to try it, so will be going again this weekend.

Then I went to have my hair cut later on.
Sucks! and weirdo!
Not really like the hair style. Love my previous my still. 
But cause it was getting long, I planned to have it cut a lil bit and end up look like this. *sad*
So, my dear hair, can you grow faster? I wanna have you cut again!
Shall wait for a couple months until it really get long.



Before and after.


Day 2 of my holiday

Watched "Just Go With It" with two babes at Gurney today! Nice and funny one! 
Guys, you should watch this! I mean anyone of you.
Oh yea! The GSC staff asked me, "You cukup umur tak?", when he checked the tickets.
OMG! In my whole life, I swear this is the first time that somebody said that to me!
I never expect this would happen to me, cause as you know, I have very mature appearance that everyone would agree with, am I right?
I was so shocked that I couldn't even react for that question. 




Camera promoters? *laughs*


After that, we headed to Straits Quay to have Fruuze! Yums!




Love this photo!
Credit to THENG.


We continue our day by going to Teluk Kumbar for Mee Udang (Prawn Noodle).
But this time, another babe joined us.
Spontaneously, our driver of the day stopped us beside the Penang Airport and see the planes flew over!
Nice try! Great experience! And yet a crazy idea!


With another babe, WEI and of cause the doll, LIL DAOSHA. 
(On the way to have our dinner)


 The plane.
Not a perfect shot though.

 Peace.


 SHAN.
The background scene looks a lil bit fake.

 Me.
Credit to my dear SHAN.

Our dinner. Mee Udang.

Not really very full, so I have my second round dinner at home. =)


Had very great moments with sweeties and I'm looking forward to having the next date.
When will it be? I wonder. As I'm busy right here.
Alright. Shall off to bed now. Till here then. Nights peeps!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good example is the best sermon.