Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 7

The Exam Life


Settled TITAS and English for Business in this week.
Saying about TITAS, my mind was so blank when I wanted to answer the essay part.
I guess I screwed up the essays as I mixed up and missed some of the points of T.Cina.
Felt so regret after the test, that I was too focus on T.India until I couldn't make the last revision on T.Cina before I went down from the car.
I was totally upset for that.


While English paper which is just tested yesterday, not too bad actually. But not that good as well.
It's on the border line I think.
Just ignore the comprehension part, I never expect that I can answer the vocabulary correctly.
Then I might screw up interpretation part.
Cause I really don't know how the notes should be included in the essay.
The notes are: MATTA fair, school holidays, and natural disasters.
Well, MATTA fair is on June, it is written there.
School holidays is on December, I mean the longer period one.
Then the natural disasters, I know nothing about the disasters happened in year 2009.
And after recalling my interpretation, I felt like I did it with the wrong way! FML!
The last section which is an essay as well, memorandum as the format.
So far so good for this part.
I was thinking to add in the deadline of registration before I started to write the essay, but I've forgotten about it at the end.
Hopefully it's not a big deal.


I'm aiming for 4 flat!!! Haha. Just kidding. 
It would never happen especially in a short semester.
If didn't do well for even one of the subjects, then the marks will definitely pull you down!
Pray hard to score at A- for all the subjects and CPA 3.8!
Heeee. Not that greedy right?


One more paper left, which is OHR and it will be test on next Tue.
Few more days to go.
Hopefully that subject will go smooth. *pray*
But I already feel that the exam is over! 
Maybe it's because we have about a week time to prepare.


I'm having hard time to sleep recently.
Rotting and rotting for almost an hour, then only I managed to fall a sleep.
It didn't happen for years, the only sleepless night occurred  is when I drank white coffee.
I even tried to play some melodies to make myself fall asleep faster!
I need a cure for this problem!

No comments: