Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 3

Photo shoot

Went to photo shoot with WEI on 14th Apr.
After I saw the result, I felt like it was a nightmare.
It made me stop my plan of sign-ing up for another photo shoot package.
Actually I was attracted by the big poster there.
The poster is really nice.
The girl on the poster really with light make-up.
But before the photo shoot, when the stylist helped me to make-up, I realised it's not light make-up.
4 layers of powder on my face!!!
Can you imagine that?
Just touch my face lightly and you'll feel the powder on your hand.
Everyone who saw my photo, they said that's not me, I look weird on that photo.
Some even said that's the edit problem.
Yea. I felt so.
Even my mummy also complained that I'm really thin but my face isn't that long.
She complained until those photos aren't worthy at all.
I feel so regretful. T T
I like this.
She looks gorgeous right?

No comments: