Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 3

★ 18.04.2010 ★

I was quite busy for the previous weeks.
So, now I'm here to update my blog.
Stay tunes yar, readers.
There will be few new updates within this week cause I'm rushing to update all the posts I had missed out before I start my college life.
I went to Gurney with SHAN few weeks ago.
Actually Jionghui would join this outing too.
But then she's too cool, she had watched all the movies which SHAN and I wanted to watch.
So my outing with her had been postponed to an unknown date.

This was the movie we had watched.
~ Ice Kacang Puppy Love ~
I had a smart guess for the scene which took in Penang.
I knew both of the locations.
Surprisingly I knew more than SHAN. XD
I still have few movies (which is already released) in my waiting list:
-When In Rome
- Being Human
- Date Night
- Iron Man 2
- Ip Man ("Leave Ask") 2
(which is going to release):
- Nanny Mcphee And The Big Bang
- Happy Go Lucky
Here's some photos we took that day: -

PEACE. by SHAN

What pose is this? LOL.
I had my first drove on my own car that day.
Finally I fetched SHAN, which means I had already fetched three of my best sweetiies.
Mission completed. LOL
By SHAN's expression, I knew that she's a bit afraid to let me be the driver.
Okay. I knew I'm not a safety driver.
I speed frequently and I "cut" the cars which drive slowly.
Besides that, my eyes are kinda sensitive to the car lights at night, the lights make me feel uncomfortable.
So please beware of me at night. =)

No comments: