Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 19

♥ Beauty On Duty ♥

Two weeks ago, which is a Sat (03.04), THENG, WEI, SHAN & I had watched the movie, [Beauty On Duty] at Queens.
I drove to Queens to meet with them.
I was late because of the rainy day and I thought I would the last one.
But I wasn't. WEI & SHAN were the last.
As a result, we were late and the movie had begun when we were inside the cinema.
Four of us enjoyed the time watching movie together.
That was the first time after we had graduated form high school.
We had popcorn war inside the cinema.
Pity the workers.
They had to clean up the floor. XD
Okay. I like this movie and I felt it's nice and funny.
So I really don't understand why someone was sleeping and snoring inside there.
Sorry. I'm not complaining the snoring had disturb us or what.
Again we were stared by the people in front of us because WEI and SHAN were laughing loudly for the funny part.

Oh yar. Beauty On Duty is kinda similar as and English movie which I watched before.
Not really remember the movie name.
Beauty On Duty is more emphasize on comedy.
While the English movie which I watched before is more emphasize on the process.
Since the police is a very rough lady.
She messed up everything.
Then she is arranged to learn to be polite and they make up her to be a pretty girl too.
Photobucket
Queens again with three of them on the next day (04.04.10).
Arrived there around 11.15.
My phone rang and saw the message form THENG.
She asked me to fetch her @.@
I was good, rush to her house and back to Queens at 11.45.
Wasted the petrol.
Shopped a while then after they went to work,
I shopped alone to ask for the price of sunglasses.
Guess what. The prices were killing me.
They are all branded: Guess, Dior, Prada and so on.
I couldn't afford it eventhough I'm working now.
Back to home to rest then went Homedec with my parents in the evening.
I never been to Homedec since I'm not interested in it at all.
But my parents asked me to have a look on what to decorate my future room.
As everyone knows, it's just like PC Fair, super-duper crowded.
Nothing attracted me until I saw Nippon Paint.
Yea. Pink for my future room. The theme colour. XD
I had changed my mind, I won't make my room fully pink.
And I'll try to decorate with more LED lights.
I can't wait to decorate it.
By-the-way, the ID designer showed me the design for my room.
So far so good, but still not that surprise me.
Or I should say it's still not the actual design I want.

No comments: