Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 17

~ Matriculation ~

Yesterday around 10 something my mummy suddenly called me.
She asked me to check the result of matriculation.
I was shocked actually.
I don't know when will the result comes out but my mummy knows.
I texted to check, but I didn't get the message.
Then I checked through the net.
I received this message after I saw the result in the net.
DENGAN DUKACITANYA DIMAKLUMKAN, ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA.
Yea. I saw this before when I checked for the PLKN.
So again I'm not in this.
Happy or not?
Not really know.
I never ever think to go for it.
This is SHAN's result.
I helped her to fill in all the particulars in the net for the registration, and now helped her to check for the result.
She doesn't want to get in the matriculation either.
And she got what she wants.
So we are lucky right?

No comments: