Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 4

♥ I Love BEACH ♥

It was 29.04.10.
Countdown from a month to my dear THENG's birthday.
Fetched THENG in the afternoon and we headed to Kuangyee to collect the CDs, then TARC to pass up the form.
[ will explain why TARC is still my final choice next time ]
After that we went to the beach which is located beside Flamingo and Paradise Hotels.
It was my first time to beach.
It's like a dream to me since long time ago.
Thanks THENG, one of my sweeties, she had sacrificed her time and we almost sun-burn under the hot sun.
Yea. The weather was extremely hot.
We met 3 foreign children there. There are so cute.
I love their blue iris.
But I wasn't dare enough to take photo with them.
Next time I'll try. =)

Look into the cloudy cerulean blue sky.
Seem nice right?
It's always my loves one.
Yea. Undoubtedly, I love the blueish sky a lot.

With the strong sunlight shined directly on my face, I look so pale.

- shadows -

(Left) THENG. (Right) Me.


(Left) Me. (right) THENG.


I like this photo a lot. =D

Combination of three photos.

The waves came, any last remaining footsteps disappeared, and are buried beneath the sand. This love shape was destroyed as well.

Miss THENG. YING I love the sunlight. Don't ever doubt that's after edit or what, the weather on that afternoon was really hot. It was out of our expectation, since the day before, during 3 something was a windy day.

Endless Friendship. ❤

I love this as well. Especially the scene behind me and the cloudy blue sky .

THENG was trying to "protect" her eyes from the strong sunlight. LOL

Before going back.
I can feel the soft smooth sand beneath my feet.
We washed the sand on our feet, legs, shoes and the car mats which were dirtied by us in order to perish the evidence. XD
Then we headed to Progressive Language Centre which is located directly opposite PCGHS to visit our dear Miss ONG who had grown to be mushroom for a few days when working at there. LOL.
Spent for another hour there then we went back before the traffic turns bad.
Before I dropped THENG to home, we went to MCD drive-thru to get ourselves an ice-cream cone after playing for an hour under the hot sun.

No comments: