Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 6

~. Labour Day .~

It's LABOUR DAY again.
Had a date with WEI that day.
Actually we had our outing on Labour Day for three years continuously.
How good is it.
It's just like our anniversary. LOL.
Slightly different from the previous years, this year only both of us, the others no longer join or follow.
But we are not alone, I guess we had already get used to this kind of situation.

2008 - Queens.
2009 - Gurney.

2010 - Queens. =D
Our Miss Ginna had ppk us.
So we had to cancel our plan to watch movie due to the long queue when we arrived around 11am.

Instead of Nando's that we usually go, I chose to have my dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop.
More economic since I'm nearly broke now.
After the lunch, we passed by Pizza Hut.
It reminded us with the incident which happened there.
Two years ago, we were waiting outside there for the seats until we were all angry and decided to separate into two groups.
But once we said that, they had the seats for the bigger group and we had to continue waiting.
That was really so torturing. I mean to our stomachs.
My mummy came to meet us up at 3 something then we went to buy skin care together.
Yea. I had decided to get myself my first skin care on that day.
But at the end, instead of buying Toner and Moisturizer, I had bought an eye cream.
Then my mummy asked for the samples of Toner and Moisturizer for me.
Guess what, my skin is a bit allergy to the skin care again.
So should I feel glad that I haven't buy them?
Went to Bridal Fair after that. Nothing much to see or ask.
Kuangyee's part time workers were really horrible.
They keep asking us to go in and have a look.
WEI was so good, she still tried to explain to them while I walked to a side to wait her.
Both of us spent RM10 each to register and get vouchers for photo-shooting.
Yea. Again. ><
I don't even know what I was thinking at that moment.
I must be too impulse to make such decision.

No comments: