Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 8

☆ 5th May 10'

Texted SHAN at the night before and I was shocked that she had booked RedBox at 11am but none of us know.
I didn't manage to get permission that night so I decided not to go.
The next morning, a foreign customer requested my daddy to ask somebody to drop her to Gurney while her car was fixing in my daddy's office.
My daddy turned to me and asked whether I'm still going such early.
With a smile, I answered: Sure! =D
Then I saw my mummy showed me her expression just like she was so speechless.
I was fetching a foreign lady in the car.
OMG. That's so unbelievable especially we had a conversation during the journey.
That's a nice try and experience to me since I had no longer attend class in CES.
She told me she has been living here since Nov 09' and she loves Penang a lot but unfortunately she has to move to KL in July due to her husband will be working there.
She's cute and nice as well.
She asked me which road I was using and what building is that and so on. LOL.
Arrived Gurney before 12 and I went to meet up SHAN, EE and EUNICE at RedBox.
Not really sing a lot since I didn't pay for it.
But then my purpose was waiting them to finish the singing section, then shop to buy some stationary and search for a new school bag.



SHAN and I.


GINNA and I.


Both of us are using pink SE phones.

Yea. That's my new phone which I got it on 30.04.10.
Love it since I found the pink one at last. =D
Actually I felt Black is cool but my brother's using.
While Red is kinda sharp but I don't like th colour.
[ WEI, I'm not the future one! ]
But I don't feel like want to trade in the old one since I love that picture colour so much.

No comments: