Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 8

*Will delay the wedding posts.*

- Before -
I miss my long straight hair so much >.<
Will straighten my hair again few months later.
- After -
This was after blew.
So the curl was so nice.
I like it.
But normal day, it makes me look ugly.
I'm force to postpone my FCE test to next year since I'm going to a trip when the speaking test is held.
Damn. Again I have to wait because CES doesn't have the test at the end of the year.
The first year of college life should be more relaxing.
So I'm trying my best to grab the cert in this year.
But thing doesn't go on the way I want it to be.
I'm afraid that I couldn't manage to revise it next year.
I'm suppose to be in Kepala Batas waiting for my JPA interview now.
But I'm here to update my blog. ==
Well, I'm officially giving up at the last moment.
Apologizing for ppk-ing a friend.
If I didn't read that blog post, I probably will be there now.
But I read it and it scared me.
Most of the time in the interview section need to use Malay.
Arghh. My Malay is totally sucks.
If English, eventhough I'm not so confidence, I would still like to have a try.
In addition, the radio announced that they will approve those who apply to study engineering and doctor for a bigger percentage.
Then left few percentage for us.
And the vacancy of the scholarship decreases from 2k to 1.5k.
Totally hopeless for me.
I'm absolutely dumb, silly and stupid right?
Why do I mess up everything recently?
Why I'm getting more coward to try something?
It's too ironic.
I gave up the chance which everyone wants.
And sorry for the disappointment.
Anyway, wish my friends good luck.
They really try very hard.
Some of them even went to buy new clothes for the interview. >.<
If I have a chance to further my study in foreign country after my diploma, I won't miss it anymore.
Eventhough I will home-sick or maybe friends-sick too. XD
I will get myself ready to give up everything here within this two years.
I promise. I swear.


Everyone is doubting my decision to study in Tarc.
They suggested me to go for a better one.
But not Business in Tarc.
I'm now confusing again! Damn!
I hate myself.
I never manage to insist to do something else.

No comments: