Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 31

R.A.N.D.O.M


I would like to apologize for every single late reply message since my phone is getting more problematic.
And my thumbs are tired of typing on the lousy keypad.
Not going to repair anymore.
Dropped it on the roadside last night.
Still felt very *sim-tia* for it though I'm going to change a new one soon.
Well, I have decided to buy W995 which is not suitable for me and totally not my style.
I don't like it's colours and outlook too.
But then I prefer it's functions than W705.
There must be a choice.
Either choose the one you like or the one which is better.
Just as I said,
Nothing is perfect
That day my brother reminded me that why don't I study event manager.
Oh yar. Why I never think of it.
I mean why I never think of it since I finished my SPM and took the result.
I was once thought that I could be an event manager or someone who figure out the idea on how to decorate the stage or ball room for an event.
But now everything is just too late since I had chosen Tarc to complete my diploma course.
Or will I be the lucky girl again and successfully get my jpa scholarship?
I have no idea at all.
There will be an answer after 8th of April, my interview day.
My mummy told me, if I don't want to study in overseas, just simply answer.
I laughed and said, " I'm poor in communication skill, I used to skip my conversation class a lot, so do you still think that I will be so lucky?"
My mummy said, " Your parking fail."
My brother said, " Your reverse fail."
Wei said, " Your driving fail because you couldn't recognise the road."
So many complains. >.<
I guess I had solved the first two problems.
Now I'm okay with the reverse parking.
While side parking, I was succeed for the first time but failed for the second time. =(
I had "my first driving" which is without guidance on 25th.
So far it's okay.
I got hons because of reversing slow, speeding in the high way and so on.
I think I will feel soon tired or bored of driving right?
I'm driving everyday now to help my parents.
Soon will be driving to college too.
But I need drivers in case I'm lazy to drive.
Any volunteers? XD
P/S: Will post up the wedding dinner's photos as the next update.

No comments: