Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 26

۰•● 24.03.2010 ●•۰| 月光宝盒

Saw the message in the morning which THENG said the outing has been cancelled.
Discussesd till the end I successed.
Luckily I was, since I wanted to search for some stuffs to suit my dress.
THENG picked me up on 12 something and we headed to Gurney.
Went to buy movie tickets then Nando's for lunch.

Just Another Pandora's Box.

Overall it's funny.
It's a movie which has combination of titanic, 赤壁, 功夫, 无极, 西游记 & kung fu panda.
I hope I didn't left out any movie.
Btw, the beginning is so interesting.
I mean when it written Jackie Chan, Angelina Jolie and so on are the main actors and actress,
I was like: "Huh? Did they act? I thought Ronald them are the main actors."
But then another line of words appeared, written they didn't act. LOL.
I love this scene a lot.
It fooled me >.<

"无极"
I love this scene. Kinda out of expectation.
When passed by Parkson, THENG leaded me to the fitting room.
It's so huge.
Big enough for both of us to take photos. XD

LOVE.

Hug hug. =)

Spent about half hour there.
Then I continue to search for my stuffs.
But the time was just too rush for us.
When we arrived the parking lot, saw this summon on the front windscreen. >.<
Arghh. If the machine didn't ate the 20 cents, it should be enough.
THENG said she should ask a friend who stays behind to help us insert coin.
But then everything is just too late.
That's the first summon in our life.
Damn unlucky. =(

No comments: