Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 15

♥ 12.03.10 ♥

Arrived school around 930 as I promised.
But then they let me waited like an idiot for an hour doing nothing.
Finally, they arrived around 1030 and it's recess time.
Argh. I don't like that.
Everyone was looking at us just like we were animals and they were visiting the zoo. =="
Okay. I admit that we used to be like that when we were still schooling and now it's just exchanging the position.
Well, we went there to settle the LCCI form and it took almost 2 hours to settle it.
Went to SHAN's house after that while MAG them went to take the car.
Gathered then headed to have our lunch before going to Tarc.
That was our first time to Tarc and nobody knows how to go. Lol.
But we didn't get lost. How good.
Saw the notice at the guard house.
NO T-BACK.
NO SHORT.
NO SLIPPER AND SCANDAL.
Seems like I need to buy more teeS to fill my wardrobe. XD
Account and Business Admin were the only subjects we were asking.
But still I not really know much.
Since the uncle was kinda blur and weird too.
So which one is better?
Any comment?
Went to pray the Milk God to thanks for my good result.
I appreciate it. =)
Called my mummy when I was on the way going back.
And I got the permission of going to Queens later.

Thanks SHAN for being our driver for the whole day. =)
Arrived SHAN's house.
Spent about 3 hours there with girl's talk, ghost stories in NS, play and fool on each other.
Well, I really no-eye-see what had happened at there too. *shake head*
SHAN took out a bar of chocolate.
That's her "valentine's present" from BOYBOII.
But then I ate 80% of the chocolate. *evil laugh*


Thanks BOYBOII for the Haagen Dazs treat. XD

Muackz. We love you, SHAN. Out from SHAN's house around 6 something. Dropped her brother to tuition before heading to Queens. Our first stop at Queens was Breeks. Seriously that was my first visit >.<
SHAN was helping EE to cut the chicken I guess. And EE was hiding beside. Have the Belgium Waffle Dream at Haagen Dazs. Thanks EE and BOYBOII. Actually BOYBOII just wanted to treat EE, but SHAN and I "zhap-dou". XD
Arrived home around 10.
First time I hang out for the whole day.
I brought 60 something go out and I left nothing, plus I still owe BOYBOII. =(
I'm waiting for my 10 scoops ice-cream treat!

No comments: