Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 13

SPM Result

SHAN said I look a bit fat in this photo >.<
113, finally it was the day.
Woke up early in the morning and headed to the mamak-store near my mother-school to have my breakfast with friends.
SHAN, finally I met you!
Miss you lots.
At first we pretended we couldn't see each other but still we talked at the end.
Arrived school before 10am.
Quite a number of schoolmates had already arrived.
Everyone started to feel nervous when we arrived.
THENG and I were hand in hand tidely to give each other support.
Walked to the primary school's hall to wait again.
Thought back the dream I had dreamt on Jan, I was kinda scare.
I dreamt twice about my result.
The first time was so un-logic. So just skip it.
The second time I dreamt that I score 9As. But C or D for Chinese. OMG.
That scared me a lot.
Back to the story.
Saw Mr. Lim, SHAN called him and he walked towards SHAN, EE and I.
At first, he said he saw EE scored A or A+ for Maths.
Then he said I'm one of the top students in the school.
I was shocked. We asked him whether he had mistaken, since there is still a girl which the name kinda similar as me but with better result.
But he said no. Both of us are the top.
And I was like: NO! IMPOSSIBLE that's me!
Ignore him then and we walked towards our class.
Yvonne told us that everyone in 5P1 scored at least 3As.
That's a good news.
Three of us hug each other when we heard that news.
So sweet. XD
One-by-one they got their result.
My classmates told me about my result and still I couldn't believe.
That moment I felt like my tears was going to drop.
Finally, my turn! Checked the name list and saw the result. UNBELIEVABLE . SHOCK . SURPRISE . HAPPY Really. I never thought it would be that good. Told my mummy about the result. And our tears just drop like that. I was kinda emotional that day for the first time.
I never cried because of the result.
I mean the good result.
But I cried when I failed for the first time. =(
When I arrived office, my daddy said: " I thought you said you don't like Account. Then why you scored A+ for it?"
I was surprised too.
I thought my Maths will score better among all of the subject but it wasn't.
Then my mummy asked:" You scored A+ for your Science too. Why you didn't choose Science?"
Yea. My Science isn't that bad.
I just afraid I couldn't catch up so I didn't choose it.
Well, overall I'm satisfy with my result though it's not the best.
It really out of my expectation.
My lucky god must be walked by me during the exam.
Thanks to my lucky god or perhaps gods.
Thanks for everything.

No comments: