Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 9

~ Studies ~


WEI got her FCE cert few days ago.
Congratulation to her.
Well, when will be my turn?
I stopped my English course in CES about two years ago.
Within the two years in CES, I have grabbed 3 certs.
A cert of internal exam which is kinda useless.
Two certs which are recognised by Singapore.
They are high levels but still I haven't grab the last level.
However, I never able to take the exam such as FCE or even PET.
I have the qualification as a FCE student, but they never ask me to take the exam.
My mummy complained about that and they offer my brother and I to take the FCE exam without joining the class again.
This was last year story I think. Lol.
Now I have no confidence to take the test.
Gonna improve my English and grab the FCE and Sg's certs as soon as possible.
I would like to grab CAE's cert too. =D
Photobucket
I told my brother I gonna drive myself to get my result on this Thurs.
But he stopped me.
He said: " Later the newspaper will comes out with the news that when an ex CDK's student was on her way driving to school to take her result, she met an accident."
He's so bad. >.<
It's just a 5 minutes driving.
I'm not a safety driver and sometimes I feel like I'm driving a "bang bang car". *evil laugh*
2 more days to go and I'm getting moree worry now.
I couldn't imagine what if I didn't score well.
Cry immediately when I saw that?
Regret didn't well prepare for the exam?
My cousin told me that he will treat me a scoop for ice-cream for each A.
So good. I'm loving it. XD
If I manage to score well, I will have many many scoops of ice-cream.
However, it's too late to know that.
If he tells me before the exam, perhaps I will be more hardworking to get my treat.
Photobucket
I went to Education Fair on Sunday.
It was just a short survey which is only an hour plus since my mummy need to drop WEI and THENG to work.
Well, I have decided to cancel Business from my list.
So I just asked for Account and ID.
But actually I just managed to ask the information of Tarc and Equator.
I was lack of time to ask more and I'm still very hesitating.
I think I will be going to the fair again.
That day my mummy was nagging me in the car.
She said WEI and THENG are going to Form 6.
So I should be going too.
Objection! I don't want to!
Mummy:" You might regret when you study half way and would probably request to stop. If that happens, you will be wasting our money."
Me:" If that happens, I will still continue it eventhough I don't like it."
Mummy:" Then you're forcing yourself to study what you don't like."
Yea. So? You're forcing me to study Account too.
That's what I was thinking but I didn't say it out.
Study Design needs to be creative all the time.
Well, I'm not at all. =(
But the course seems like fun and interesting.
I'm a girl who doesn't has any talents.
I'm not good in everything.
Not that brilliant and hardworking like my brother.
Not like good in singing like EE.
Not that good in Account like SHAN and so on.
So what can I do?
I'm useless.

No comments: