Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 5

- The News -


Had my first driving yesterday.
Everything is still okay.
Just not really get used to auto car now. *laugh*
But I'm dying with parking.
That is the only problem I have.
I totally don't know how to reverse parking.
I managed to park perfectly for the side-parking section whenever the practicals or the test by remembering the formulae and the position of the stand there.
But now there is no stand anymore.
What to do now?
Photobucket
Received a message few days ago.
Was imformed there will be a gathering for 6M.
I'm waiting it for so long.
Finally somebody plans it again.
I was so shocked to receive that message.
Well, I would like to go but the result is coming out before it.
So I still couldn't comfirm it.
And I'm wondering will it success or fail as before.
Photobucket
The news had announced that the SPM result will be coming out soon on next Thurs.
Yea. It is 11.03.10
It is earlier than expected.
There were different rumours about the date which are 12,13,15,16 and so on.
But now it is comfirmed.
Damn. I haven't get ready to take my result yet.
I have no confidence at all.
Scare . Worry . Nervous
These 3 words describe the only feeling I have.
It's hard for me to calm down when I knew it.
I felt like wanna scream out loudly.
Then, cry for it.
Everyone wish to get good result and if can, straight As will be the best.
Me either. But it's hard for me.
I sacrificed my trip to Hokkaido which is from 903 to 915 for the SPM result.
I was considering to go and ask friends for favour to help me take the result.
But then I changed my mind.
I want to see my result by myself and I'm afraid that I will be worrying about the result and couldn't enjoy the vacation.
It's such a waste that I couldnt go for a vacation.
I wish to take a break.
And I can go for ski-ing too.
So I hope I won't feel regret for making such decision.
Shan is coming back on 9th or 10th.
It's the only good news I guess.
I didnt meet her since 15.12.09
Miss her lots.
6 more days to go. *sighh*
Good luck everyone.